Effective Date: January 1, 2021
We collect the following categories of your personal information: identifiers, commercial information, internet or other electronic network activity information, geolocation data, and inferences drawn from these categories.
Please find here below the list of what sort of information we collect from you:
- Player name
- Your messages to the service (such as chat logs and player support tickets)
- Your email address, gender, age if you have connected to Facebook
- Your IP address and mobile device identifiers
- Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language
- Data we collect with cookies and similar technologies
- Data about your use of the service, such as gameplay data and your interactions with other players inside the service
- Data we receive if you link a third party tool with the service such as Facebook or Google
- Data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you a better service
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Create accounts and allow you to play our games and use our service
- Verify and confirm payments
- Provide and deliver products and services you request
- Update and develop player profiles
- Develop and improve the service and player experience
- Provide social features as part of the service
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide player support
- Send you related information, such as updates, security alerts, and support messages
- Enable you to communicate with other players
- To show personalized advertisements.
- Analyze and monitor use of the service and its social features
- Moderate chats either automatically or manually
- Take action against fraudulent or misbehaving players
In all of the above cases and purposes, we may analyze, profile and segment all collected data. With your consent, we may process your data for additional purposes.
Sharing of your information
Apart from our games, your data can be accessed by others in the following situations:
- Other players and users may, for example, see your profile data, in-game activities and read the messages you have posted.
- Our games has partners to perform services for us. These partners process your data to provide the service, such as hosting, player support, advertising, analytics and fraud prevention.
- In order to combat fraud and illegal activity, we may exchange data with other companies and organizations and provide it to public authorities in response to lawful requests.
- We may also disclose your data based on your consent, to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our players or others.
- The service includes features from our partners, such as social media interaction tools and in-game advertising. These partners may access your data and operate under their own privacy policies.
Security of your Information
We retain your data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the service. We will for example periodically de-identify unused game accounts and we regularly review and de-identify unnecessary data.
In order to help ensure a secure and safe player experience, we are continuously developing and implementing administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration.
Note that if you ask us to remove your personal data, we will retain your data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Opt-out of targeted advertising
You can opt-out of interest-based advertising on mobile applications by checking the privacy settings of your Android or iOS device and selecting “limit ad tracking” (Apple iOS) or “opt-out of interest based ads” (Android).
Cookies and similar technologies
If and when you need to ask a question, express a complaint and share an information with us, please contact us via email@example.com